Tilly and The Buttons Sewing Pattern - Agnes
Agnes Multi Size Sewing Pattern from Tilly and the Buttons
Learn to sew your own jersey tops on a regular sewing machine (yes, really!).
Irresistibly wearable, Agnes is a versatile wardrobe staple you’ll make again and again.
- Close fitting silhouette
- Choice of scoop neckline or ruched sweetheart neckline, both finished with a narrow neckband
- Choice of sleeve lengths – full length or cropped above the elbow
- Optional on-trend ruching at the shoulders
- No overlocker or serger needed!
Skill Level : Confident Beginner
Size Range UK 6 - 34
- Matching thread
- 30cm (12in) x 6-8mm wide clear elastic, ribbon or stay tape to stabilise the shoulders
- Optional: 0.5m (20in) x 5mm wide woven or braided elastic for the ruched sleeves and neckline
- Ballpoint needle or stretch needles for your sewing machine
- Sewing machine and basic tools (a rotary cutter and mat are useful)
Tilly and the Buttons patterns are printed on durable paper supplied in a sturdy envelope, also included is a high quality instruction booklet with step-by-step colour photos, jargon buster and helpful sewing tips. Designed and printed in the UK.