Innov-is V5 sewing, quilting and embroidery machine.
Create beautiful embroidery, quilting and home décor with the Long-arm Innov-is V5.
• Extra large long arm – 11.25" (285mm) gives you more space then ever.
• ICAPS continuous automatic pressure system – continually detects fabric thickness for superior stitch quality
• 10" (258mm) full-spectrum LED lighting
• Large 300mm x 180mm embroidery area – ideal for larger projects
• High-speed sewing and embroidery
• Large LCD touch screen – including on-screen editing for embroidery projects
• USB ports – making it easy to import designs
• Energy-saving eco (sleep) mode
• 7 point dog feed
• Lock stitch function to automatically tie off threads at the beginning or end of the stitch
• Knee lift
• Quick-set drop-in bobbin and independent bobbin winding
• 227 built-in embroidery designs and 17 fonts
Large Full Colour LCD touch screen
The large, bright, clear and full colour touch screen offers user-friendly controls to select designs, edit embroidery patterns and adjust stitches. Making projects even easier to create by previewing your designs in the full colour screen where you can also, with the touch of a button, add lettering, rotate, enlarge, reduce and combine easily and quickly.
No need to use a pc for this, you can do it all on the V5 screen! Packed with a powerful on-screen editing system: layout tools where you can drag and drop patterns into various positions, enlarge, reduce, rotate and create mirror images, and also customise designs to turn your own personal ideas into reality.
Extra Large embroidery area 300 x 180mm (12 x 7") The V5’s large 300 x 180 mm embroidery area allows you to create large, complex designs without the need to re-hoop. Combined with a high speed of up to 1,050 stitches per minute, you have the freedom to produce beautiful embroidery, faster than ever before.
Import and export patterns instantly
Simply connect to your PC via the USB port, or insert a USB memory stick, to quickly and simply import or export designs. With the optional PE-Design software, you can convert numerous image files into stitch data. (PES).
Occasionally, items may go out of stock just before an order is placed.
In such circumstances, out of stock items will be placed on back-order for you and despatched upon arrival at our warehouse, normally within 7 days
Phone: 01244 394 099
Click here for full terms and conditions